Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 3 January 2008

Totally Random ; HAPPY 2008

First day of school.

Wasn't great, wasn't bad either..

just like whoa, everything is happening so fast..

gotten all of our text books already..

I do not like SPBT books. and I'm stuck with it, cause government says they're giving everyone free text books=SPBT.

It's okay, I'm hoping to get other Sciences' books by myself. As in, having a second copy. Borrow . *twinkles* Just have to bear with it, Last year. Can you believe it?? Things are happening sooo fast...

Have to catch up on unfinished homework.. haha.. and Today itself, we have homework already.

diao.. =p Met friends back at school as usual. Catching up on old times, hearing all of SM and El's plans during the holiday, makes me uber jealous. haha.. I want more friends!

I want big big big big coverage.. =D sorry I'm crapping.. =p I fell down today.. woosh, SAKIT

OKay, no more rantings.. *how bout later? xD*

Photos that are taken long time ago, but didn't bother to update, not that long la, after/during christmas during that period. hehe..

Tried this on.

Lurves, but it's black, and the design abit weird weird dey, what do you think? if look nice, I'll rush to Jusco and grab it.. haha.

FAT. see angie! FAT xD , kidding.

During christmas at my bro's frens apartment. woosh.. room full with mirrors.. @_@ COOL

WEnt to midvalley during christmas.

performing.



Hehe, go pat harh, tried on the ogawa massager, it's ogawa right? or is it Osim? wait, I think it's OSIM.
GAH ! go figure! HAHA.

Flats that I saw , I like, but mama didn't like, so didn't buy =(, boo.

1st January.

Ate vegetarian food, Looks like what we usually eat? Haha, but it's not,

DELICIOUS altho it's vegetarian..

Spagethi. Spaggethi, Spagethi. O.o

Neways, off to bath and continue bio homework.. Yerks..

GRATS to all F3/F4 for excellent results, =)

lurves, and hates..
xD

-Lenn-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where u saw that pinky shoe?!
i wan i wan...

da dress design is cool...
y didnt get it?!
how much?!
http://bp0.blogger.com/_wZY7yQ51Tw8/R3zFUmmYSMI/AAAAAAAABio/wWLHCS1iB50/s1600-h/DSC03094.JPG

wahahaha... where got fat?!
cannt c oso... XD
da previous 2 piX shown u hav a damn 9s figure...
3rd 1 shown GUITAR shape... omG!!!
^^

Lenna♥ said...

Carrefour, hehehe.

the dress , I Think bout Rm19.

=p

FAT! =p xD

3rd 1 show guitar shape? o.O is that a good thing or a bad thing?? HAHA.

Anonymous said...

guitar shape body shape is nice shape or bad shape?!
LOLx...

what's happen 2 ur blog?!
y it auto redirects 2 some advertisement page 1?!
damn annoying nia...
launch a complaint 2 ur blog provider...

Lenna♥ said...

I dunno ma,, @_@

my blog go to ad?
I've got no problem wo,

tell me if that happens again,
I think I know what's the problem. hehe.

Anonymous said...

soli... forgotten what i wanna put here liao...
LOLx... XD

Lenna♥ said...

ahah, never mind la..

=p