Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 12 January 2008

Photos photos photos

Not gonna talk much bout school, pic =D


Pasar Malam on wed;


Necklace.. =D WOSSH!

Bangles.



Naill poliisshh.. french manicure!! here I come!! haha.

T-shirts =D

T-shirts.

not from pasar malam, it's a birthday present given to me from maiya, one of my besties =D

Mama bought me a shirt.. nice =D

BALLET SHOES.. HAHA.

Weheheh.

Thurs;

Went out.


Look weird weird =p

FRIDAY!

DADDY CAME BACK! buy lots of clothes =D APPIE.

shorts.

skirt.. WOOSH

Pants.. fake leather is it? I dunno, it's like the leather material, but comfy =D

This picture does not do any justice! haha, I like wearing it.. looks nice.. =D

Pants =D


Yawns, Time to sleep =)

nitey nite~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that black skirt look awesome...
^^

Lenna♥ said...

yupyup =D

I like I like =)))

Anonymous said...

i go peeRamid 2 shop around c can find da same skirt or not... =P

Lenna♥ said...

haha

go la go la =p