Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 8 January 2008

Just Rants

I dislike SPBT books.. == GRRRR.. and my school rules are getting tighter each day.
Have been busy, on the first day of school itself, have homework already.. and whee lucky me, I finished todays' homework. =D so I'm blogging nowwww. =p


Bio Essays. on the first day.

I feel that I didn't camwhore quite long, no mood to do that.. ahah =p

Edited


Edited.
On Monday, Had to wear school socks, Compulsory == EVERY MONDAY ==

Worthless socks worth RM 4

MGSKL.

Why I dislike SPBT books

If they didn't wrap, you have to wrap them, = waste wrapping paper. and the book so "chan" dy.

Looks old.. =( I WANT NEW .

Scribblings.

More scribblings, took quite some time to rub 'em you know. = =


Drawings summore , deng. so free nothing to do = =. They think I so free. I don't like if I open the book, which have scribblings on it. I mean , If it's your book , I understand, you want to flush the book also can. I don't care, but this , this is school property. This book will go through many hands, and TREAT THE BOOK NICELY LA, damn it.
Would you feel like studying if you see the book , scribbled all over? sorry if you can take it, I can't. Sorry If I sound like a brat too, hmmph. I have my own reasons, but sigh, LAST YEAR LA DONKEY, 'chill chill' .


And LOOK! they left me a souvenir. = =


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was watching a show at HBO,

Guy said " I will be broke"
Bm translation " Saya akan pokai" o.O!
Since when BM got POKAI this word? haha.

My mama says, " the translater is a chinese." HAHA.

sigh, more to come..

-Lenna-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Guy said " I will be broke"
Bm translation " Saya akan pokai" o.O!"

wahahahahaa... this 1 really zhar-dao kaokao... XD

aiyo... scribbles in da books mean the previous hands r veli rajin nia...
n u can get some clue wif their scribbles oso... =P
actually y u need 2 rub it lar?!
n y wanna wrap it?!

wtf... skul socks?! da gov really know how 2 draws blood from da rakyat nia... $#%^%^&***... vote 4 keadilan, dap, pas...

omG... biO essay... @@... HATE it most!!!





pSSsSsssH...
i scribble book oso... that is Y i got A... LOLx...

Lenna♥ said...

haha, I agree with the zhar-dao..

the scribbles, not mean they rajin, they all just conteng here and there, cant figure out what are they doing also.. need to rub, if not end of the year they check, they fine you .. tmd = =

yearp, school socks. effing Rm4.. sigh sigh..

haha,, bio essay, so so la.. at least got the revision book , can look through it, not so hard =)

whee.~ Pasar malam just now.. =p

Anonymous said...

wahahhaa... if they really check it then how come u still got those scribbles in ur book?!? LOLx...
waste of time onli...

wtf wif da gov... da education ministry hisapmorfin said free skul fee but now suck blood from other things... $%^$&***...

hahaha... i nvr like 2 use book...
i juz copied note from teacher...
others... juz do summary from textbook n keep it as reference...
then scribble da book oso...
c... that is y i got A... LOLx... kakakaka...

pasar mlm?! buy what?! which pasar mlm?!

Lenna♥ said...

you liddet also can @_@

woosh.. haha.. SALUTE..

pasar malam, buy things lo =p