Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 5 December 2007

Work takes up time..

Pictures


Printed T =)

Happy tree friends =p

hearts x)

MV

trying on the happy abs .

RM99 ny, from RM399

Mama give ang pao

Nesh New Product.. Qoozo aka Penguin

Cashier

=p

cam-whoring at 2nd day. the only day =( cause I open the store, then supervisor not there..
everyone not there, except me and mama, Thx mama for accompanying me so long..






Then after work that dat which is around 3, went out with Wei Hon, forgot to take pic =(
Bought

Butterfly earrings

and Necklace, he insisted on paying, but he paid for my ticket and my food.. so I told him next time.. hehe..

watch Enchanted, funny but sweet show.. hahah.

This is another one of my butterfly necklace which I've gotten on My birthday.

Third day, Had to wear the fugly T-shirt.. then had to tuck in..

Fugly, and it's really BIG.. for me.. haha


Fourth day, After work , parents pick me up for dinner..

Hungry you know.. =/

Fifth day of work






Then later he say, cannot wear jeans.. = =

buat muka dulan.. sixth day no picture. I wanna quit.. lolx.. quit quit quit..


TOMORROW OFF!! YES

-Lenna-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... so 9s...
can 'keep fit' during working by trying out happy abs (happy aSS?!)... =P

y suddenly got ang pao 1?! so good nia...

what is that penguin 4?!
so Q nia... =P

hahaha... u look sweet n Q in ur green t shirt... muaks..s..ss. pop pop pop!!!
but y cannt wear jean?!

Lenna♥ said...

no la.. chezz...
the supervisor not there ma..


ang pao for the first time i work..

penguin is a water filter.. hehe..

where got cute la..

so ugly.. hehe.. stopping next week..

cannot wear jeans, cause it's their rule and regulation...

so funny horh..

then hair, long must tie up..
I feel like I'm in school.. ahaha..

Anonymous said...

hahhaa... actually if u r working anywhere oso the same... still hav a lot of skul rules applied...

except those 5 3 5 4 type of works lar... LOLx...

Lenna♥ said...

haha no 5 3 5 4 la the place I work

eheh ..

how are you?

Anonymous said...

aiya... mi veli sick nia...
HEAD is ultra ache... T.T

Lenna♥ said...

ARE YOU OKAY???