Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 23 December 2007

I've been bad

Suppose to be doing homework, but end up didn't do

Folio suppose to hand in when school start, haven started it yeet...

Practise piano, but didn't cause piano out of tune..

CAll the fella to tune the piano, idiot wouldn't pick up,

and if he does, " Today holiday, please call again tomorrow"

EVERYDAY ALSO HOLIDAY? tmd ==

I've been busy with =D



heh.


Confession of love...



Something between us, that you all will never know..
he's in disguise of a girl's character..

believing that girls can get others sympathy and help easily. haha.


Last Year..



I did, I Really did loved you.


This year..

will there be someone else?

no idea.. I can't give any answers as I do not know myself...


Early Xmas to you guys =)

No comments: