Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 18 December 2007

Outings =)

11 dec.
Went out with Siew May

In Time Square

Her Nails

At the Theme park

Look like ghost right?? hahha.. when the white light shone on me XD


WEnt to Sungei Wang to shop for Siew May's Shoes.. haha..

run here and there.


Sg.Wang's stage.



Time square.

Sg. Wang

Then on the other day off,

headed to 1 Utama with my family
XMAS DECORATIONS =D luvsss..










I like the area.. I Wish I could stay there.. not in 1 U la dope..

they have condos, flats, double story, semi ds..

I wish I wish I could stay there.. 1 U is way better than mid valley.. =D

17 Dec..
Daddy flew to Myanmar with his working partners..
they treated us dinner..

Daddy said we were gonna have dinner in Sunway..

SO I dress up nicely, but in the end we ate at a place like PAYATHIN..

but however.. it doesn't matter cause it shows that they are not money spender..
and other things as well..



This is what I wore, for the first time =D

With hat.. =p and kinder bueno in one of my hands.. xD

Seductive? HAHAHA


Had dinner and so daddy spend his time with his working partners as mummy , bro and I went to Sunway..

Sun wayyyyy

In .


I look like zombie .. hahaha..

Like a small kid =) no worries



Toilett xD

Elevator.. with bro and I

like small kid. =p

Went to try on clothes





I like this, but I thought I wouldn't wear it often so I did not buy it.. and now I'm sortta regretted =(
I wish I bought it..



Look fat XDDD
Just before we went, we saw people practising ICe hokey





End~

fuh.. take long enough to post it up.. so so so sorry yea.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... ur fashion sense veli sharp wor... i like those clothes that u hav pick... i know y u regretted not 2 buy that pinky dress 2... =(
the black 1 is 9s...
ur cap is so cooL...
WAH!!! im lovin it... XD

muaks...s.s.s.s pop pop pop!!!

Lenna♥ said...

haha..

thank you =)

first time I've gotten this comment.. hehe.

I'm regretting very much, summore it's cheap RM 15 only.. haha...

the cap also nice =DD

my bro's wan, but I culik the cap... haha..

I'm loving it too =)

MUACKS TO YOU TOO =D