Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 31 March 2012

March



Hello!
I know I've been slightly MIA
Had a big test to prepare for, did them today, so rewarding myself with a long weekend.

20th March-before and after


Am trying to knit a scarf.. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this little project before getting my hands dirty on the other projects that I'm thinking of doing.



So happen its my Brother's birthday day too. Go figure old he is. Specially ordered Pandan-flavoured cake.

21st-Delicious


Macarons from Mac factory! Don't they look good to the eyes? Good for the stomach and taste buds too it seems..
Let's see if I remember all of the flavours
From the top left: truffle,peanut butter, nutella, strawberry and vanilla, green tea and chocolate, salted caramel.
From the bottom left: raspberry and apple compote, *forgotten*, saffron& nectarine, caramel & malt, last but not least pistachio !

At least I remembered 10/11, not too bad eh?

22March- my dear friend, Cindle's birthday
And the kitchen sink, I didn't manage to take any picture of my sink, but I found a sink which looks like mine, only.. Cleaner :D


23March-Moon
-Arellynn'21st!
Here is my best shot at the moon,seeing I was walking home and that's all I could achieve with my Samsung SII.
Have mercy on me! :)


24-animal
I don't own an animal in Australia cause you're not allowed too when you're renting someone else's house, and it's too high of a maintainence to rear a pet here anyway.
So I shall feast your eye on this cute little pomi :)
Looks like the famous boo, my friends say, just correct me if I'm wrong :)
-Xing Jian's 21st


25th -Breakfast @pancake house before heading over to my friends house for the whole morning doing assignment, then heading off for badminton.
Yup.. Almost how I spend my Sundays..


26-keys, my set of house keys,aren't my keychain too cute? Most of it from my dearest aunt, whom I miss so much!! :(


27-my name, there you go, from the asos package that arrived that day :D



28th-rubbish
Technically this pile of receipts are just waiting for me to sort them off and throw them off.
Seriously. Poor thing, forever abandoned.


29th- ugly feet
Yup chipped nails and everything you can imagine. Enough. Attention on my feet please *depressed*


30th - toy!!!
Mm, birthday present last year, a surprised to be exact :D


Well, tired and sleepy now.. Off to bed now..
Nights!

Hope you enjoyed my post!

No comments: