Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 15 March 2012

March challenge






Thought of trying a March challenge to try and increase my blogging updates,
Though I've started late but it's better than nothing right? ;)
I've started on the 13th of March




It literally says a sign. I know I'm cheating but it works!




14 of March: Clouds,been raining this few days, manage to get a clump of clouds before it started to pour again. lucky me



15 of March: car
Does a van count as a car? I've added polka dots! Bonus points for me :p
I'm actually done with uni but I have to wait for my friend in one of the uni's building and I realised that I haven't taken any picture for today. Haha so here goes, not to mention my brain got fried like twice today ... So I'm taking a short break. Shall resume my studies/work at home.

No comments: