Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 21 January 2011

November


I know I'm being such a bad blogger. haha, my consistency is near zero.
I'll promise to blog finish about 2010 by this week! since honey's not coming over.

November was exams, exams exams..
left a scar! :I

Steamboat with Pauline, Nat and Ziyen



Honey muffin made by awesome Ziyen




very sugary biscuit by Nat and Pauline
MAS, flight home! :)

ate stingray


Went out with cousin and her friends to KLCC




visited harajuku@ mid valley
Celebrated Shwen Nee's 19th @ Dragon-i;Sunway


I adore this!:(




My Cheesecake! wheee.
There you have it, my november!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blue dress looks gorgeous on ya *envies* =)

Lenna♥ said...

Thanks, but I didn't get it :("

Gabrielle Evelyn said...

Dear,

But I think that the red dress may be suitable for you more!

Celine Bags