Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 10 August 2009

YO COUSSIE!

YUP YUP if you're reading this...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH LA BABE! =)

and i know you're still going through a hard time,
tho haven't seen you like in a gazillion years i think i can still understand what your message means.


-content removed awww-


Hold strong, i know you are, but don't forget I'm here too, supporting you. =]
I can borrow you my HUGE KICK ASS UMBRELLA
I know you get what i mean =)

Love you kay? =]
gimme his house add will you?
and his parents are in sg right?
I'll help you burn that jerk =D
please?
-Friendships are blessings .... =] -

2 comments:

Jason CJ said...

no matter who u like... i will still support u... and stay by ur side...
be happy kasy =]

EreinaJC said...

Wa...woman...i love your support and all,but don need so specific la...later ppl ternampak i cham lo...=X can just edit your post and not include specific details about ppl?plsss??