Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 6 August 2009

What the

I know I haven't play much of a role lately
always hiding myself in my room
You are disappointed with me
You think I'm irresponsible
You think I'm a failure

I GET IT
I know I screwed up
in studies in being your dear good daughter and being a pianist
But god, I'm trying my best now
I'm bucking up now
I know i still lack of self control and discipline
I'm TRYING TOO
you never know how disappointed I feel with myself everyday as well.
I am trying to study harder
to be more attentive
to be more of a good daughter
but sometimes the things I SAY are not heard from you
and when you want to blame , you blame it me, cause you said I've never told you
BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME.

I'm already facing problems in school
I want your support and care and love as well dammit
I know all those meaningless promise and effortless tries won't touch you anymore.
and now so would your care towards me.

I'll just have to try harder and harder.
and prove it to you.
that I can do it.

1 comment:

Donna said...

stand strong..
it's all matter of time to prove to your parents what are u capable about! =)