Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 13 April 2009

Update

I finished Chem SRT in time, at 1 -2 pm yesterday =D bangga
finished maths chap 5
practiced piano for an hour today..


SIGH, SEATS WERE ASSIGNED TODAY. = = wth right?
I use to be quite okay with the teacher, however,
now i sit alone. SAD

even when Mell , Yu Fai, Sonia, and Hui said they wanted sit with me, she didn't allow...
does she have the right to do it? but she's not our mentor. @_@
unless she holds some important position in the board or something..
but, it's college, and a private one to be exact.. why are we returning back to primary school-like?
assign seats in labs i understand but classes?
what are we? 5?
what next?

I'm going to bring soft toy tomorrow to be my companion
hui comforted me as well. she say she will bring ginger tomorrow to accompany me as well.
and she say she will say she'll sit with me during maths =D

good good.

at least i would get to see my cousin tomorrow , and most probably watch shopaholic with her...

will start H.A.E after dinner =)

1 comment:

CheRR ~ said...

where on earth are your previous posts?? ARGHHH miss u ladyyy =.=