Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 9 April 2009

To do List

1. Chem SRT
2.Bio HAE draft
3.Chem Tutorial
4.ChemPrac , prepare for PT1 and write up
5. Bio Practical
6. Maths, finish Chap 5, revise chap 456
7. Physics tutorial Chap 5 6
8.Piano!! Gah!!
9. Too much things to list down...
10. Sort out my notes for everything...
11. Prepare for exam
12. Ask El for date for next Fri and mayb Siew May too o.o unless it's a cousin outing : D
13. dattessssssss
14. There;s alot of things to do to be listed down...


anyway, starting on my Chem SRT, hopefully can finish it by tonight? =)

have fun with all of your to do list too ..

I'm fine, I'm strong =)

3 comments:

Ange said...

x_X

Lenna♥ said...

haha ange, busy busy me =p

SiLencE* said...

eh eh,mayb next fri im free..bt not confirm yt =)