Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 30 April 2008

Stuck between both ends

Feeling kinda lost,
stuck between both ends.

I have to say,
I have quite a lot on my plate now,
which I'm having difficulty balancing it.

One wants me to do this,
while the other forbids.
One is disappointed,
well so am I.

However, I have a duty to fulfill
as a daughter, as a student.
Studies are kinda stressing me out.
Mum is being strict as ever.
What shall I do?

Which shall I pick?
Relationship or studies?

I don't want anyone to keep pestering or to tell me what to do.
I do not want myself to be so soft-hearted tell one that I could do, while actually I can't
I want to learn how to balance all these things on my plate,
but, I'm not allowed to.

why oh why? I wonder why.
Maybe it is just meant to be.
Family becomes your first priority.
Studies is important.
Should I put aside this relationship and bid goodbye?
I cannot make both sides happy.
It is a task which seems impossible.
When I make one happy, I make the other sad.

plainly to say,
I'm stuck between both ends.

No comments: