Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 28 April 2008

Late update = sports


Marsh board before

and then re-edit, H is missing due to heavy rain and photos were smudge.
Lowe, the W also missing, haha.

Marsh board now, suppose to be lighter, SM took when there is hardly any light.

FIST PLACE FOR BOARD! my property, bangga giler. =)

Tug of war

Blisters

Blue black the next day on my arm

Fingers blisters




Marsh Motto, stayed up till 3-4++ to personally cut and colour nicely.

Included this, not drawn by me, but I had to deco it.
then last minute got stolen, Thank goodness Leanne can draw in such short time.


Sports day. 12 april 2008





My eyes is decreasing, the light @_@

Partner in crime


Mascot. I look fat lo @_@
stupid white t-shirt. haha.



In class one day, el brought her cam, suppose to act cool and punked liddet.
haha
Top : Me and El
BElow : Lily, Izzati, Siew May, Shona, and J-ya. =D
Love them crazy peoples =)
that's all =)
sorry for the late update tho.

nights

exam coming soon

gotta study =)

No comments: