Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 17 March 2008

It's 1.08 am

And I'm still studying add maths, "cramming seems the better word"

after that, back to bio to refresh my memories before going to bed.. haha..

I know I've been procrastinating this whole week,

so I should be ready for bad results.. =X

sigh, bad me, needs to get motivated more.

neways, If feels really peaceful, to study late night,

although I've yawned countless time, things are beginning to get into my head better. =)


Really peaceful, really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what bad result?!
muaks..s.s..ss. po ppop pop!!!
miss u veli muchi nia...
^^

Lenna♥ said...

SO far all passing marks.
erm 5A's
3 More paper haven get
doubt that it will be good =p

I MISS YOU TOO LEH! =)

Anonymous said...

yea!!! giv mi 5...
piakZ!!!
u r fantastic!!!
good job!!!
^^V
muaks..s.s.s.s. pop pop pop!!!