Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 12 March 2008

Feelings o.o

I'm feeling kinda weird inside..
a lil bit of loneliness..
a lil bit of sadness...
more to the sad sad side rather than the happy happy side..

shouldn't have thought of that matter.
Jeeberz, I haven't thought of that for so long,
it suddenly occurred to me , that , I almost forgot. note the almost.

sigh,

bitter-sweet memories..

I think now, If you gave me the opportunity to rewind time and make things right,
I would answer you,
How many times are you going to make things right till you make things wrong?
yeah sure, your happiness will lengthen, but your sadness as well.
how heart broken will you feel when you realise you have to let go of that someone special?
Very. and when you realise, then he didn't love you as much, you would feel like your heart has been stabbed or been crushed, because he made the decision to let you go.
Mayb these things are here for a reason, they are meant to happen. Sometime, Someday.

Treasure and cherish , all those happy moments...


To forget is to deny,
but to remember is to accept.


Don't cry because it's over, Smile cause it happened.


sorry for the bad english.. haha. I feel better letting it out. seriously.
Time for bed.

night.. =)

*it's rare to see my post with some many colours, I should do that often. ha.ha.*

No comments: