Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 28 December 2006

Sighx....

Todae.. my cousin.. after sleeping over at my house for bout 5 days.. finally went back home.. lolx.. Whe3... NO MORE COMPUTER HOGGING.. *shows tongue* blek...

Hmm... Today felt.. quite tired..and disturbed though... mayb I'm worried bout tomorrow.. eek... Tomorrow.. 28th of December 2006... PMR results will be coming out...worried sick.. hope i can get into Science Class... Dreading.. and tonight I'll have no prob sleeping.. lolx.. cause.. I'm awfully tired from cleaning my new house.. yeap.. seriously tired..


Apart of me, is dreading for tomorrow, yet nother part of me is exicted bout tomorrow.. I'll be getting to meet my friends tomorrow .. ^^ I'll would be even happier if I had my FREEDOM back..


I certainly dislike my new house.. =X something feels not right.. sigh.. nyways.. can't object..
*spaced out dy*



err.. New Year is coming!!! Quick .. get your school supplies ready.. homeworks done ( if you have any) and whatever.. just get everything done lolx..



*updated* Gee.. I'm not eating dinner tonite I guess.. My parents just dumpped me home and went out for dinner,lolx.That's the cost for saying ' I don't wanna go out ' ah, oh well.. i have a packet of chipsmore with me.. might as well finish it.. and then I'm off to bed.. Whee.. lolx..




Speechless me~

No comments: