Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 18 December 2006

B0ut What Exactly??

Hmm I came across a group.. and those words.. that they put up for discussion realli is meaningful.. so i'm gonna put it in my blog too..

love start with a smile
and grow with a kiss
then end with a tears....



at the same time....
all of us have always been suffering in love or like
but what is the meaning of love?
and what is the meaning of like?
if we are truely showing out or giving out our love...
it doesn't matter if it's love or like...

so people out dere.. appreciate love.. I admit I've been hurt before..

and i also find it hard to go and trust anyone as it seems.. and i can't help but to keep everything to myself.. and in the end.. i break down and cry.. wif no one to hold on too....

yeahx.. so realli realli appreciate love..


-L3nny-

-Although i don't say I love you , Doesn't mean I don't- copyrighted Lenny

No comments: