Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 6 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Hello!

I'm somewhat back.

Teehee, Happy New Year everyone,

How was your Christmas celebration and NYE celebration?

Was it good? was it fun,

well, if you actually check out my instagram, you would see that I've been cherry picking, made a gingerbread house and blackforest cake.

Just a little lazy to transport everything over. Haha.

I have a good break, too good , that I accidentally missed my first day today.
OOPS.

No more, tomorrow, I will back to work , but hey at least I did some work, so using work from home as an excuse :X


On a side note, I've join Dayre.

With all the hype, I thought, why not,
though, I have not posted anything, that's just how boring my life is.. nothing much to update it on.

Till then.


My thoughts are jumbled up.

No comments: