Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 2 February 2011

January

okay
First off, happy birthday to Yu Fai :)
sadly you're not back at Malaysia yet,
no worries, would visit you during break!

well guys, the picture uploader is being a pain, soo you'll have to deal with the make shift.

spend my NYE/NY at gasoline
had family dinner at starhill, and *pavilion in both cases where my blog wouldn't upload my pictures! and my pictures has gone astray...


went shogun with honey.

then headed off to Mid valley, italianness , to have dinner with Grace before she flies back to UK

catch up with my cousin an siew may

one of those days where i just spend my time with the family.














CNY deco at time square.













went out with honey's friends. tho, hope his friends wouldn't mind.







went to this event with Rach after meeting up with Lev and El














went shopping with him.





































































































TGIF with the family, bonding time. :D

























lo and behold, I can't write captions for the above pics.. so figure it out yourself!

Happy Chinese New Year Guys!!

Happy birthday to my baby cousin too! Love you bum bum!

2 comments:

Gabrielle Evelyn said...

Dear,

Sweet families you are~Best wishes forever!

Karen Millen dresses

Gabrielle Evelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.