Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 30 August 2010

Sighing all the way

Yes I know my blog is dying,

I am practically dying myself.

I have such bad time management!
grr, so annoyed at myself and I'm losing all self discipline and self control.

trust me, if you have done it the first time, you'll keep on doing it.

for example, the first time I overslept/ woke up late was when I have the fest of sleeping at 2 am each day completing my assignments and just so happen the last day of the week, I woke up late.

and incidents like that happened not once, not twice, but thrice. = =
and furthermore,
my weekend wasn't productive at all! coming from the education side I mean.
from the nothingness side, it was full on.

and I've been sighin the whole day, cause I realise it, but I don't feel like having the motivation to do it, which makes it worse.

sooo annoyed at myself.

well since I am already blogging, might as well both up a little pictures.

but everything is so back dated I don't even know what to post up first! SIGH, i'll just post up with whatever is the latest, excludin pictures from the iphone. o.o

and now blogger's being a bitch, so i can't upload photos.
ahh, the irony.

so folks, another post with just words and no photos.

adeiu!

No comments: