Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 29 January 2010

556

Daddy scold me today ><

gah, I should know better than to dilly dally about the transferring UNI stuff.
Now I need JAVA, I can't take JAVA cause the add/drop course selection period closed and i'm like almost a month behind, there's no way I can catch up.
Sigh, I put it in my planner to ask Dr.Renee and yet I forgot. FORGOT!
bangs head.So I might take Java in overseas cause 2nd sememester no more Java, it'll be switch to IT.
GOSH, LENN, another mistake.
better wake up, it's a whole new world.
you have to go to people, they won't come to you.
make your own path.

anyways, I'm really busy, lab reports, assignments, group work. and y eah. so yeah.

bye. :)

1 comment:

hui mien said...

so busy?! I can't believe it..is it busier than sam? wait wait...what 's the transfer uni thing? where u transfering to?