Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 9 December 2009

538

Upset.


Very.

I can't deny that I'm not even after so much hope have been put in to try and establish the blogshop.

always imagined that, the business will run good
and I don't have to take pocket money from my parents again,
can officially get things that I want without worrying that I'm using their money,
cause then it'll be my money to use, my responsibility to hold,
getting them gifts as a token of appreciation..


BUT


I guess that was never meant to be,
not soon I guess.


Please read and understand,
I am most definitely not trying to blame you or find fault with you kay?
just mere disappointment and a bucket full of understanding the situation.


just needed to get this out of my chest.
good night all,
good rest,
sleep tight,
and sweetest dreams



Yes, I may not have found myself just yet,
and I do feel lonely and lifeless,
but I am okay with it,
I need to find myself first
stand back up again before other things comes around.

everyone has their own problems right?
=]

No comments: