Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 24 November 2009

530: October

okay let's start or else I'm never ever going to start.


HA! had to bluetooth the pictures cause my brother lost my card reader -__-
oh well!

title says it all. october.


For you Mellie =p

31st OCT



not sure whenn @_@
yup a vehicle cause on fire.
SMOKEE


Last day of school =)
Hui Mien

Fiona and I
Hui Mien and I
Arthur and Mellie
Aaron and Grace

Grace and I
Shwen nee and I
Mellie and I
Lay Tin and I
Carmen and I
Hui Ching and I
Bryan and I
Sonia and Hui Mien
again.

Carmen
My timetable and seating chart
Bryan. xD a shirt size too small, or maybe two.
one day when we went to pizza hut. nyahaha.
New keyboard. lovessss <3
Poh poh's bday

her bday cake =)
one of those days studying.
Sushi Bonanza and also Ignatius birthday =) 13 OCT 2009
I think that's me and Aaron.

Bryan's birthday 2009. haha, I'm wearing his birthday cap =p
That's it for OCTOBER =)
still need to copy the prom pictures to my comp from facebook, cause i can't get anyone to send it over, it's like over 200-300++ pictures in total and from bout 4 cameras?
yeah..
so await.. =)

wheeee

2 comments: