Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 19 July 2009

Random thoughts

I wanna go IKEA.
I wanna get over with piano grade 7 and pass = =
I wanna throw my physics project away.
I wanna just have fun and not care . HAHA
I still haven't watch buttons! huff. =/
The tank top i bought yesterday at Nichii is ruined by teh blue cardigan , and lil miss smarty pants tried to bleach it, then mami says wrong , then i go uh oh, ther'es a patch of light green in the front and back, making me sort upset, I wan a new one * whines*
david archuleta's songs are good
Leighton is sexy
Hui's new hairdo makes her smexy
I wanna curl too * whines that i have to wait till august* darn layer hair, need longer hair!
I think I look quite okay with full framed glasses
I'm excited bout the blogshop * MELL! waves frantically* =p
I'm rushing against time to finish this stupid physics before 3 and then piano and then maths and physics
I want money =( hahahaha.
I can't wait for GGs3 to come out in sept.
I can't wait for Darren Shan.
I can't wait for Harry potter, see how the movie ruins teh book
I obviously can't wait for new moon. =DDDDD JACOB is hawt. NYAHAHAH. no , i hate robert patterson. bleck.

okay back to work.

random random thoughts. =)

No comments: