Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 7 June 2009

YO!

I know I said I wil update soon,and college is starting tomorrow!
ah kill joy, haven't been doing much also. just stay at home at rot
only piano and bit of bio. others nothing. so well guys? today is the time to buck up. try and finish any work o.o I don't think there is except for the bio organism hw i think. and revise abit. get ready for results tomorrow! >_<>
anyways. let's update :D :3

May 16th-17th- Mr.Liew Stayed over
then exam..

then on the 23rd of May we went out. pictures already been posted up. thhennnn

25th went out with COUSSIE! no pitchas. ah booo..
ate tony romas for lunch.
watch night at the museum, freeze our butts off.. walk around, shop a lil . =D

28th and 29th - Genting =)


























Mummy daddy.






looks bit like great wall of china.. haha. malaysia style =p


So pictures are not in order , go figure..

and after that, I've been rotting at home watchin gossip girls.I'm done with it! YAY
and watching AOD
and now watching 90210... and having piano classes once in a while..
only manage to study bio ( M) the rest is history, oh well I managed to clean my room up a little , neater at least =p


Small Bday Shout out! sorry if I did not wish you.. sorry ><

1st -Ms.Celest bday!
2nd-Jaya's 18th
3rd- Friends for long time huey miin! =)
4th- JUSTIN!
5th- Both aunties! =)


went out yesterday to time square, walked around, shopped! woohoo, it's been so long! hahaha..
and today would be the last day of holidays.



this is gorgeous. but 70 bux. no no. over my budget. mummy even asked why didn't I want to buy. NICHII!!


oh well guys! =) SMILE.

There's long long way to go!
hope to see all my college mates tomorrow! =)

No comments: